Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Pin Party!


Hello, everyone! It's Lori from Teaching With Love and Laughter. 
I'm starting our week long Halloween Pin Party! 

My first pin will, hopefully, make you all chuckle a bit! I saw this cute idea on Doodle Bugs and knew I had to make my own version of these silly pumpkins. How can you resist the charm of these little cuties?

Here's a really cute craft that my first graders are going to do at our Fall Party.

The rest of my pins are of some really cute Halloween freebies that I've seen from some really talented bloggers. Hopefully, you'll find some ideas and activities you can use. Just click on each image and you'll be taken to some great blogs!









I hope you find a thing or two you can use!
I also hope you enjoy the Spooktacular Pinning Party!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)