Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Crafts GALORE!!!

Hello! It's Beth Ann from Taming My Flock of Firsties.


I am participating in the Halloween Pin Fest.
I was searching through Pinterest and the web and found these adorable crafts to make for Halloween. The best thing is they don't take much time at all!
I don't know if I can create all of them for Halloween, but I am sure going to try.
Click on any of the images to go to the direct link.

This one says it's from a suspicious link so I can't link it up for you. 
But you get the idea. :)
I wonder how long the candy would sat y in there with three teenagers?

This one and the next were from Better Homes and Gardens. So cute!


The next couple are from the same crafter.
Wow, is she talented!

You should definitely head on over and check out her blog!


These spools are too cute!

I think I might just make these and not have anything in them!
Adorable!

These look a little more difficult to make but you would have them for years!

Just add a little Paper Tape.

Great party favors.

These gals have some of the most creative decorations out there. 
Head on over to check out their blog.

Alright, I think I have pinned enough to keep me busy for the next couple months! Ha!

Have a wonderful day!





1 comment:

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)