Monday, October 29, 2012

Fun with Frank

Hello Fellow Pinners,
It's Stacy from Simpson's Superstars.  I know I'm posting a little bit late, but I didn't want this party to pass me by.
Growing up I loved Mel Brooks' movie Young Frankenstein so as a tribute to this classic, here are some of my Halloween pins.  Below are some fabulous Frankenstein classroom ideas.



                                 Source: lifeinfirstgrade1.blogspot.com via uf94gator on Pinterest

                                   Source: thekinderpolkadotpatch.com via uf94gator on Pinterest

                            Source: kelleyskidspreschoolblog.com via uf94gator on Pinterest

Here are some of my yummy finds that will be the hit of any Halloween party.

                                Source: bedifferentactnormal.com via uf94gator on Pinterest

                             Source: confessionsofacookbookqueen.com via uf94gator on Pinterest

                                Source: grumpyshoneybunch.com via uf94gator on Pinterest

There you have it, some of my fun with Frank ideas.  I hope you find something that you can use.    

Until next time. . .SHINE on everyone!
Stacy

1 comment:

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)