Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Classroom Decor

Hi everyone! My name is Anita Bremer, and I have been teaching Kindergarten in Ontario, Canada for the past 9 years. I am excited to be an author here at Endless Pinabilities!



I love getting classroom ideas from Pinterest, and one of my favourite topics has been classroom decor. I am loving the subway art especially- some would look great on the classroom wall, while others would be perfect framed on the teacher's desk. And the best part is, most are downloadable & free!

For example, here is the sign I posted on my classroom door:

JUST KIDDING!
It is actually tucked away in my planner.

Here are some classroom signs that I've been loving on Pinterest:


Play matters in Kindergarten!


Such a cute alphabet:


Classroom Rules:


Community building in the classroom:


I have this one hanging on my classroom door.
No, really, it's there!



I got the idea of "wordling" the names of my students from Pinterest & hung that on my door too.

Hope you find a little inspiration here that will give you ideas for decorating your classroom this fall.

I need to go out & get some frames for these.

And some printer ink too.

You can find my Pinterest board here.


Find out more about me & my Kindergarten class at
Can I mention I am having a giveaway? I want you to win a pocket chart!

7 comments:

  1. Play is important in other grades too and I wish we had more time to do it! I like the idea of wordling your students names. I'm going to use that one!

    Sara :)
    Smiling in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love printables!! These were all great. I'm going to have a hard time choosing just one or two to put in my room.

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this cool blog!! Thanks Mrs. T for telling me about this awesome blog! :)

    I'm a new follower.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great and I am in love with the cute alphabet but I cannot find it anywhere. It links to something else so I've been searching and searching but cannot find it. Does anyone have any idea where to find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I went on her blog and looked too but I don't see it on there either.

      Delete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)